• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Neat Stuff Collectible

11 posts in this topic

Related idiocy....

For a while Neatstuff kept listing and relisting low grade FF annuals like # 6 or #8 ...

The kicker is that the titles (and PRICE) indicated that they were regular issues #6 and #8. I sent them 2 or 3 emails suggesting they may have made an error in the listing.... no response, but they kept relisting the $7 comics at $49.95

insane.gifforeheadslap.gif

I'm also curious about Neat Stuff Collectibles ... I doubt if I will ever

bid on anything they have up for auction because they don't answer

email ... and that's the kiss of death (to me anyway) for a potential

deal.

I'm baffled why anyone doing business on ebay doesn't or can't respond

to questions about their items.

For about 3 weeks in a row, they had two copies of Strange

Worlds up for auction. The text talked about the books as if they

were the Avon books (early 50s), but the two pictures were of

an IW reprint, and the SW from the Atlas era (late 50s). Very odd.

gozer

-------

Ah, Tibor, how many times have you saved my butt?

They get more looks with the 5 not 3.5 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No kidding, they would get more looks with 10.0 MINT too. Does this mean they should do it? No. 893naughty-thumb.gif

How is this guy a e-bay power seller? Must be a sucker born everyday to buy from him. His comic book show are good but I would never buy from him.

How is this guy a e-bay power seller? Must be a sucker born everyday to buy from him. His comic book show are good but I would never buy from him.

What does any of that have to do with an inaccurate item description in the title & your support for it? confused.gif

What does any of that have to do with an inaccurate item description in the title & your support for it? confused.gif

I guess putting up an inaccurate description sells alot of stuff on e-bay

I guess putting up an inaccurate description sells alot of stuff on e-bay

Yeah, I guess that's why people put CGC in the title when selling CGG comics. To try to sell something that otherwise wouldn't be sold or even looked at. Doesn't make it right though. boo.gif