• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheap reading copies of TPB wanted,for good cause

5 posts in this topic

Hey,

I'm looking to donate a bunch of TPBs to my local library system and am hoping some of you might be willing to part with some of your read,all-ages TPBs at a resonable price. Am looking for-Watchmen,Death in Familt,Death of,Return of Superman,Kingdom Come,ect... As long as the front cover is mostly complete,all are negotiable.Would love some elfquest.

I donated a Watchman TPB three years ago,and it has been circulated over thirty times.Its badly in need of replacement but head Librarian claims poverty.

Will be happy to pass along any donation reciepts recieved for tax purposes.Not in it for the money,just to pass the torch to the next generation.Much of my early comic reading came from the library,in the form of Fieffers GreatComic Book Heroes,and SOTI, to name a few.