• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Solar's Random Moderns Sale Thread

124 posts in this topic

Nice books (thumbs u Any raw Fear Agents?

There might be one or two. I think I might have SS'd my whole run at Heros Con one year and if I did, they're long gone. I might have some mid-run issues though...

Batman 357 REALLY nice copy. I have to call it 9.2 right now because of some random non-color breaking edge wear, but it's very solid and could easily be 9.4. $22

Batman357.jpg

hm

Have a Tec 523 to go along with this book?

Nice books (thumbs u Any raw Fear Agents?

There might be one or two. I think I might have SS'd my whole run at Heros Con one year and if I did, they're long gone. I might have some mid-run issues though...

Cool. Send me a list when you can.

Ultimate Fantastic Four 1-8. #1 looks like it got run over by a truck. Seriously I must have sat on this thing for a couple hours when I first got it. I'm not even going to scan it because no one is going to buy this lot anyway. The other 7 are great. $5

By the way, thanks to everyone who's bought so far! I'll PM you tonight/tomorrow morning depending on when I pass out at the scanner.

It's my understanding that if you fall asleep with your face on the scanner, you'll wake up with a tan!

:signfunny:

By the way, thanks to everyone who's bought so far! I'll PM you tonight/tomorrow morning depending on when I pass out at the scanner.

It's my understanding that if you fall asleep with your face on the scanner, you'll wake up with a tan!

:signfunny:

lol I could seriously use one right now, so that may not be a bad thing.

Wonder Woman 219 - 4 copies for $5

This was a super hot book for about 2 months because of the tie-in to the Omac Project whcih was a tie in to a major DC crossover (Crisis of 52 Infinite Identities or something). Now that no one gives a damn, it's just a has been with a really sweet J.G. Jones cover.

WW219.jpg

Conan 275! The very rare last issue!

Ok don't get too excited. This one is staple-popped. The bottom is unghinged and the top is loose. Sucks. $5

Conan275.jpg

Well, that's it for tonight. I'm losing focus and don't want to do anything too stupid. Off to bed now.

I'll send out invoices tomorrow morning and hopefully get back to selling tomorrow night.

Thanks!

lol Thanks!

By the way, sorry for the radio silence tonight. I got tied up with some (real) work. I'll be back tomorrow evening with some nice stuff (early Bone 1st prints, maybe a Serbian Walking Dead or two, etc...)

Popping back in for a bit.

First off a NM copy of Fables 1001 Nights of Snowfall and a NM copy of BKVaughn's Pride of Bagdhad - both for $10. Read these for less than the price of two tickets to the movies and get 10 times the bang for your buck.

SOLD

FablesSnowfall.jpg

PrideofBagdhad.jpg

Popping back in for a bit.

First off a NM copy of Fables 1001 Nights of Snowfall and a NM copy of BKVaughn's Pride of Bagdhad - both for $10. Read these for less than the price of two tickets to the movies and get 10 times the bang for your buck.

so $5 each? :takeit: