• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EAST HANOVER NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO MARCH 28TH... 50 CENT READERS TO GA KEYS!

19 posts in this topic

Sun, Mar 28th, 10am-4pm

East Hanover Comic Book Expo

Admission: $2 (2nd parent and kids under 12 free)

Ramada Inn Conference Center Hotel, 130 Rt 10 West, East Hanover NJ.

Parking is easy & FREE!

We have everything from Golden Age to this week's current comics. Hot titles, variant editions and investment grade CGC books, too. Notable sales from recent shows include Green Lantern #1, FF #1, X-Men #1 & #2, All-Star #1 & #4 and countless other keys. Don't miss our unbeatable selection of comics for serious collectors and thousands of bargain comics for beginners or folks that just love to be able to buy tons and not break the bank. Action figures, statues & t-shirts too!

Our legendary no minimum bid auction is at noon. A typical auction offers $1,000's worth of stuff that usually sells for a fraction of its full value. In recent months we sold a stack of Silver Age Spideys for about 1/4 guide, a $500 stack of SA Strange Tales for only $125, a box of magazines worth over $200 sold for only $30, dozens of Marvel busts for less than half retail, CGC graded 9.4 & 9.6 Miracleman comics at way below the going online rate, five copies of the first print Spidey Obama cover for the price of one, dozens of action figures for below wholesale, an original art page from D*ck Ayers for $23, a handwritten postcard from legendary (but reclusive) artist Steve Ditko for $50!… What'll we have this time? Be there and find out.

If any of you folks have any special wants, send me an e-mail and let me know by Friday, the 26th so that I have time to forward your lists to our dealers.

Other upcoming shows:

Clifton 4/11

East Hanover 4/25

Clifton 5/9

East Hanover 5/23

Clifton 6/13

East Hanover 6/27

Check out our website at www.NJcomicbookshows.com for more info, show pics and maps.

Seeya at the show,

JP

Terrific! The East Hanover show has a different feel to it since it's in a standard hotel ballroom setting, but still lots of fun, friendly dealers and some great buys!

Introduce yourself to me if you get a chance. I'm the guy with the paisley shirt spending more time working the room than at his table.

JP

Terrific! The East Hanover show has a different feel to it since it's in a standard hotel ballroom setting, but still lots of fun, friendly dealers and some great buys!

Introduce yourself to me if you get a chance. I'm the guy with the paisley shirt spending more time working the room than at his table.

JP

Hey...I think I remember you from clifton...I bought a TTA 80 of you I think...lol. I was the really tall/big dude...6'5", 310 lbs...I was there with my wife.

Yep, that was me! I hope you were happy with the book.

Loved the book...very disappointed I couldn't make it to the show today. I have a good friend who works for the secret service and he came up from DC for the day. As you could imagine, his schedule is nuts so we gotta make time to hang out when we can. Definitely gonna plan to be at the next one.

Yo Boardies...introduce you freaking self's. :censored:

SOT was there all day.

The show was great and I bought some really nice books. :whee:

It was a pleasure to meet you yesterday! I'll be posting info about our next show in Clifton later on today, hope we see you again soon.

Best,

JP