• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - CONAN 24

12 posts in this topic

7.5/8.0

Hey DC, I respect your grading skills, but that's no more than a 2mm tear (if that) and an NCB, not a crease. I think you guys are way too harsh because of the size of the scans. ;)

7.5/8.0

Hey DC, I respect your grading skills, but that's no more than a 2mm tear (if that) and an NCB, not a crease. I think you guys are way too harsh because of the size of the scans. ;)

I agree that the size of the scan certainly enhances the flaws, but there are several flaws to note. A few spine stresses, wear on the upper and lower corners and the tiny tear on the back cover, puts this in the VF range in my opinion

7.5/8.0

I agree that the size of the scan certainly enhances the flaws, but there are several flaws to note. A few spine stresses, wear on the upper and lower corners and the tiny tear on the back cover, puts this in the VF range in my opinion

I'm in the 7.5/8.0 camp as well,and agree with points above (thumbs u

The small crease/tear is NOT the only flaw. The soft corners alone puts this in the 8.5 range. IMHO this book is a questionable submission = is it worth the cost of a submission ?

I seriously doubt Chris intends to submit the book. He asked for some help on a grade, no mas. :grin:

:gossip: You guys just don't know how to read large scans. :foryou:

p.s. There's no reason to shout . . .