• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed Topic. Raw Umbrella Academy 1, Scalped 1, The Boys 1, and Tons of Moderns

38 posts in this topic

That was a lot of work to sell only one book. Maybe I SHOULD lower my prices. I guess if stuff isn't CGC'd folks, don't want to pay anywhere near pg. I have decreased the prices on may of the items, so take another look.

Any thoughts are welcome, vitriolic or otherwise.

Thanks again for looking.

That was a lot of work to sell only one book. Maybe I SHOULD lower my prices. I guess if stuff isn't CGC'd folks, don't want to pay anywhere near pg. I have decreased the prices on may of the items, so take another look.

I personally don't believe it has anything to do with the fact that these books aren't CGC'ed, but rather that your prices are too high.

Pretty much all the variants that you have marked at $15-25 can easily be found on ebay for $5-8 - which is also the price that other people usually sell them for here on the boards (check Beachbum's recent sales thread - he had a ton of X-men variants in that).

Well, that and the fact that there are a bunch of cheap-azzes on the board :)

I personally don't believe it has anything to do with the fact that these books aren't CGC'ed, but rather that your prices are too high.

Pretty much all the variants that you have marked at $15-25 can easily be found on ebay for $5-8 - which is also the price that other people usually sell them for here on the boards (check Beachbum's recent sales thread - he had a ton of X-men variants in that).

Cool - thanks for the honest feedback. Its hard to sell stuff cheaper than you bought it for, though. Now that I have dropped some of the prices, a lot more stuff has sold.

Max for you.

648_pd194549_1.jpg

Cool - thanks for the honest feedback. Its hard to sell stuff cheaper than you bought it for, though. Now that I have dropped some of the prices, a lot more stuff has sold.

lol - you should prolly get used to that if'n you're going to sell much around here. You'll get a feel for it as you sell more, though.

Still beats the heck out of eBay. :headbang:

:applause:

That's why calling people on here "cheap" is really silly when sellers are taking advantage of the non-fee situation EVEN with the payment type.

Go try that on eBay and see how it goes. :taptaptap:

AAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAH