• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robert Englund Signature Series Opportunity

26 posts in this topic

I am pleased to announce a signing opportunity with Mr. Freddy Krueger himself, Robert Englund. I have worked out a deal to get a limited number of books signed by Mr. Englund and submitted to CGC for Signature Series grading. If all goes well with this signing, I hope to announce more in the future.

If you are interested, get your books READY to be submitted, and follow these steps:

1) Please PM me for the exact cost of getting your books done, which includes the CGC grading cost, signing fee, preperation and witness costs, and various shipping costs involved.

2) Please pack your comics in either window bags (if you have them) or in individual bags and backing boards. If you want a specific placement spot on your comic, you will need to prepare a special window bag with ONE hole cut out, big enough for his signature. Otherwise, he will sign your comic where he deems appropriate.

3) If you are submitting 3 or more books, please write out an invoice or list detailing which comics you are submitting, and include that list with your books.

At this time, I am not accepting previously signed SS comic books for this signing. As far as signature color, I cannot make any guarantees, but if you think your book needs a Silver signature as opposed to black, please mark that indication on your book or accompanying invoice/list.

I am planning to handle this on the week of April 5th, so I need the books to have ARRIVED to my address by Monday, April 5th. If you are attending the WonderCon convention in San Francisco, you can submit your book(s) to me there, but PM me first! I will update this thread as spots get filled.

If you have any questions, let me know. You can PM me, e-mail me at joelelad@yahoo.com, or comment on this post. Thanks!

Joel Elad

5694 Mission Center Rd, #602-444

San Diego, CA 92108

Nice :headbang:

kruger.jpg

Did you know?

His work in voice-over animation includes magician Felix Faust in Justice League, The Riddler on The Batman and The Vulture on The Spectacular Spider-Man and on the upcoming series The Super Hero Squad Show .

Wow, great response so far. I'm approaching the 50% mark on spots taken for this signing, so let me know soon if you want in on this opportunity.

And special thanks to Dollarbill, actually. His request for getting a Robert Englund signature at a convention kicked off this whole thing, so thanks! :)

Joel

Wow, great response so far. I'm approaching the 50% mark on spots taken for this signing, so let me know soon if you want in on this opportunity.

And special thanks to Dollarbill, actually. His request for getting a Robert Englund signature at a convention kicked off this whole thing, so thanks! :)

Joel

Thank you Dollarbill. Great idea! (worship)

Joel

:blush:

Thank you for giving us crazy horror fans this great opportunity.

I'll be involved in the next signing (I hope) :)

:o

You do realize that Robert Englund has nothing to do with Iron Man, right?

;) Oh, I thought it said Robert Downey, not Robert Englund -- sorry. :P

:jokealert:

I'll be involved in the next signing (I hope) :)

:o

You do realize that Robert Englund has nothing to do with Iron Man, right?

lol

I wonder how he feels about the new Nightmare on Elm Street movie ? hm

There are a couple of videos on youtube of him talking about it. He seems to be looking forward to it.

Exactly! ;)

Great Opportunitey Joel (worship)

Robert has a really nice signature too :cloud9:

new4.jpg

There are a couple of videos on youtube of him talking about it. He seems to be looking forward to it.

Exactly! ;)

new4.jpg

Who are the other sigs on the book?

Exactly! ;)

Who are the other sigs on the book?

Wes Craven

Robert Englund

Heather Langenkamp

John Saxon

Ronnie Blakely

Leslie Hoffman

Amanda Wyss

Charles Fleischer

Brian Pulido

What did Fleischer do in NoES? ???

He played Dr.King.

From A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)

Nancy: [At the sleep clinic] I don't see why you can't just give me a pill to keep me from dreaming.

Dr. King: Everybody's got to dream, young girl. If you don't dream,

[Pointing to his head]

Dr. King: ya go.

What did Fleischer do in NoES? ???

He played Dr.King.

From A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)

Nancy: [At the sleep clinic] I don't see why you can't just give me a pill to keep me from dreaming.

Dr. King: Everybody's got to dream, young girl. If you don't dream,

[Pointing to his head]

Dr. King: ya go.

^^

And he is a VERY odd guy lol