• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHOA!,C-MACK trying to buy a AF15 (xmen1,ASM31,MS5)

80 posts in this topic

thats right boys/gals...i have a chance to finally own a DREAM book in Low grade...so with that said im selling the remaining books i have graded that arent TOS.

1st :takeit: wins and beats all PM's dealing and offers

looking for paypal..but we can work for those who dont have it

X-men 1 cgc 1.5 nice LOW Grade super key...CtoOW..asking 575.00 shipped 25 less then i paid.. :gossip:

XMEN1.jpg

ASM 31 CGC 8.0 with OW pages asking ON HOLD

ASM31.jpg

Marvel Spotlight 5 CGC 8.0 Ow to W asking nothing cause its SOLD!!

MS5.jpg

I agree. I love it too :)

would go perfect with my 1st Fury (8.0), 1st Beast (8.0), 1st Blade (7.5), 1st Luke Cage (7.5) and 1st Thanos (7.5) too! Bad timing thoughhh.

That MS #5 is a beauty, that black picture frame book is so hard to come by in high grade.Congrats to whomever buys this gem of a book (worship)

That MS #5 is a beauty, that black picture frame book is so hard to come by in high grade.Congrats to whomever buys this gem of a book (worship)

Lloyd you should get this book,think how nice it would look in your sig. line :headbang:

I really want too :( but I can't afford it. happens I guess lol. Would be so cool with the others thoughhh.

Lloyd you should get this book,think how nice it would look in your sig. line :headbang:

8.0 is one of my favorite grades for silver and bronze keys. Always a great looking book at a great price for the non-mega keys.

That MS #5 is calling your name,just ask the Surfer for permission :whatev:

8.0 is one of my favorite grades for silver and bronze keys. Always a great looking book at a great price for the non-mega keys.
That MS #5 is calling your name,just ask the Surfer for permission :whatev:

She still hasn't given him back "the little fellas" yet, so don't push him too hard. He may start to shiver in fear.

:jokealert: