• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHOA!,C-MACK trying to buy a AF15 (xmen1,ASM31,MS5)

80 posts in this topic

I don't have the money. I just put new tires on my car today.

I'd have to sell something to get it. hm

:popcorn:

Copper Age independents?

Are you offering $200 for a run of Megaton? hm

That's my problem. I've started selling keepers.

I know what book I'd have to part with to get it. It would sell in about 30 seconds, and would hurt me like hell to box it up and ship it to someone. :cry:

I know what book I'd have to part with to get it. It would sell in about 30 seconds, and would hurt me like hell to box it up and ship it to someone. :cry:

Very tempting. I'm more a Crow, Groo, Tick, Rocketeer, Xenozoic Tales fan, but this is for a good cause - funding more book purchases.

lol

hm

What book is that? haha

What book is that? haha

My Bats 227. :cry:

GL with the sale of these books, CMack. If that MS5 sits there much longer, I'll be in pain.

Someone hurry and buy it! :frustrated: