• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: HG Tales to Astonish (raw)

42 posts in this topic

Incredible Hulk 6 CGC 8.0 OW/W $SOLD Ditko cover/art

Gorgeous copy is perfectly-centered with deep color saturation and great paper quality. No Marvel chips, no pre-Marvel chipping, no writing, no date stamps, just a sharp book with super clean covers. Iconic Silver Age Ditko!

I accept PP, checks, MO, ship using USPS priority mail, and satisfaction guaranteed! (thumbs u

hulk6_8_0.jpg

hulk6_8_0back.jpg

That's a pretty book Mike...

If I have my ASM run complete, I'd be all over that like a duck on a june bug.

(thumbs u

You're so close to the Spideys, hopefully you'll finish those off soon! :wishluck:

The mini-Hulk run is only 6 issues, so it's a nice, neat little run to go after...but alas, this one is SOLD and no longer available. :applause:

The asking price was reasonable, but now that the book is sold it's no longer relevant to the thread...now for more books! (thumbs u

The asking price was reasonable, but now that the book is sold it's no longer relevant to the thread...now for more books! (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Personally I thought it was slightly overpriced.

:slapfight:

nutkick.gif

But I bought it anyway.

Awesome pickup joey. Very nice book..... You have the whole run now?

I have the whole run. I upgraded from the 6.5 copy I have to this 8.0. Next upgrade is #3. After that I have to consider if I want to upgrade my #1. The jump to a 7.0 or 7.5 from 6.5 is huge.

when that Teen Brigade movie comes out, you're going to look like a frigging Nostradamus, Joey!

Thanks Sal. I cashed in part of my 401K for this book. Here's hoping this pans out :wishluck:

Awesome pickup joey. Very nice book..... You have the whole run now?

I have the whole run. I upgraded from the 6.5 copy I have to this 8.0. Next upgrade is #3. After that I have to consider if I want to upgrade my #1. The jump to a 7.0 or 7.5 from 6.5 is huge.

undercopies hm