• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

12ish Longboxes of Marvel: blowout prices: LAST LISTINGS ARE UP!

360 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Hey guys, it's been a while (been super busy with work and writing a book, so not a lot of free time). Another project I'm in the middle of is swapping out my old longboxes for the new comic drawers. A big part of that project is getting rid of about half of my collection that no longer fits. Most of it is mid-grade Marvels bronze to moderns (some lower and higher grade stuff, obviously).

I intended to sell these off long ago in a VCC, scanned most of them, but circumstances dictated that I miss the VCCs, so they went unsold. I'm going to try listing a bunch of these (mostly in lots of one sort or another), see if I can move a bunch of them. I'm hoping to move around 12 of my 24 longboxes of Marvel. I'll be going from A-Z, so not many surprises there unless I miss something along the way. I'll be posting 'what's left' lists each day I list books.

Most books will be 50% off guide or lower. Some much lower. I'll ballpark grade any that don't have big scans (especially bigger lots) since there are so many of them, but if you'd like me to look closer, just holler.

Shipping: Actual cost, you pick the method you like. International is fine, same rules apply though and can be hefty (which you likely already know).

Recap of what's left from Days 1-4!

Avengers Lot (18 books) - Avg condition 9.0 or better - Take the lot for: $5.00 :news:SOLD to whine49er!

Includes the following:

Avengers 214, 313-318, 322, 329-330, 333-334, 360, 363, Annual 18-19, Avengers Spotlight 29 and the '96 relaunch 1. Two foil covers and a bunch of Spidey appearances in this lot.

Black Panther Lot (5 books) - Avg condition 9.2 or better - Take the lot for: $5.00

Shh, don't tell anyone there's a BA book in this lot. Includes the following issues:

Black Panther 1 (1976): 7.0

Black Panther 1 (2005): 9.6

Black Panther 1 (Dynamic Forces edition): 9.6

Black Panther 1 (2005) J.R. Jr. cover: (9.6)

Black Panther 31 (9.6)

th_BlackPantherV2-31.jpg th_BlackPantherV2-01df.jpg th_BlackPantherV2-01b.jpg th_BlackPantherV2-01.jpg th_BlackPanther01.jpg