• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey Into Mystery Pacific Coast SOLD

19 posts in this topic

This is the Pacific Coast copy of Journey Into Mystery #119. I bought the comic raw when the pedigree was first offered for sale and had it slabbed, so it has never been pressed. It is a typical PC 9.6 comic, but has a bundling track impression running along the front cover from side to side. This ish is a key in the Thor series, featuring the first appearances of Fandral the Fair, Hogun the Grim, and the Voluminous Volstagg.

Journey Into Mystery #119

cgc 9.2 ow/w

Pacific Coast pedigree

$700 shipped (checks and PayPal accepted) SOLD!

JIM119.jpg

Helluva nice book Bob. Ninth hardest JIM to get over 7.0 slabbed. AND Pac Coast! I, unfortunately, owe my first born to Clink... So I will now go hammer my head against the wall. Good Luck with the sale!

Ninth hardest ? hm

Mike, I'm curious, what would be a list and ranks for the ten most difficult JIM's to get above 7.0 ?

This is the Pacific Coast copy of Journey Into Mystery #119. I bought the comic raw when the pedigree was first offered for sale and slabbed it, so it has never been pressed. It is a typical PC 9.6 comic, but has a bundling track impression running along the front cover from side to side. This ish is a key in the Thor series, featuring the first appearances of Fandral the Fair, Hogun the Grim, and the Voluminous Volstagg.

Journey Into Mystery #119

cgc 9.2 ow/w

Pacific Coast pedigree

$700 shipped (checks and PayPal accepted) SOLD!

JIM119.jpg

why you holding out on me? :baiting:(shrug):pullhair:

You breaking up your PC JIM run ? hm

Used to own the PC JIM 118, but sold it years ago. Sold this one after picking up a nicer copy from another pedigree.

Still have the PC copies of JIMs 90, 115, 116, 117, 122, and 124, but sold the 118 and now the 119. Never owned any others.

scans please. :wishluck:

Thor appreciation thread

Holy cow! Those are some nice books :applause: