• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Murphy Anderson Contact?

5 posts in this topic

It seems like I remember in the interview that he did on for Metro's Comic Zone that he said he wasn't doing any commissions. That interview was back in 2005 and I didn't re-listen to it so I might be very mistaken.

He is one artist I would love to have do a GA recreation and have often thought about picking up some of his recreations offered through Heritage occasionally.

Definitely one of my all time favs.

Ahhhhh..... I didn't realize the re-creations came through Heritage. I assumed they were arranged directly with him.

Thanks!

Sorry - I wasn't clear. I meant that sometimes HA offers some OA of Murphy's cover recreations. Not that they arrange for commissions. A few examples of closed auction items:

All Winners #4

National #7 - I was an underbidder on this one :cry:

Fantastic Comics #1

They seem to come up fairly often in their Signature auctions. I still don't know if he accepts commissions. It just seems like I heard he wasn't.