• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed moved to ebay

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys I am looking to sell my Giant Size X-men #1 CGC 9.2 with OWW to White pages. Case is perfect shape, no cracks or scratches, still has the original CGC mylar on it. Any scratches you see are on the mylar and not actually the book. There is a small mark on the case near the T in Giant, but NOT on the book. Selling to buy myself a 9.4. Looking for around $950 which includes priority shipping, full insurance and delivery confirmation. Services other than those are not included in the price. Would prefer paypal as payment from a confirmed and verified account.

DSC02822.jpg

DSC02823.jpg

DSC02824.jpg

I can provide you with whatever pics you like or scans, but my scanner didnt not seem to do a good job scanning the book. I can provide references from board members and you can check out my stellar ebay feedback under the same name! In my opinion book would be a solid 9.4 if not for the slight cover overhang!