• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join the "My books don't get any sweeter, just older!" sale!!!

243 posts in this topic

A repeat from a previous thread at a lower price,,,,,

Marvel Preview 2 9.0 58.00

This is a pretty book of an early Punisher appearance.

scan0067.jpg

scan0068.jpg

Fantastoc Four 112 7.0 22.00 :news: SOLD

I cannot say enough about this book. In my opinion one of the best comics ever produced and the best Marvel hero vs hero book written. Great fight. Beats out Iron Man 131 and Iron Fist 1, my other favorites. Also it's probably the only comic I have memorized besides Iron Man 52.

It's a classic in every sense of the word. Read it, read it, read it, and read it again,

Oh, and the cover is phenomenal.

scan0059.jpg

scan0060.jpg

Fantastoc Four 112 7.0 22.00

I cannot say enough about this book. In my opinion one of the best comics ever produced and the best Marvel hero vs hero book written. Great fight. Beats out Iron Man 131 and Iron Fist 1, my other favorites. Also it's probably the only comic I have memorized besides Iron Man 52.

It's a classic in every sense of the word. Read it, read it, read it, and read it again,

scan0059.jpg

scan0060.jpg

:takeit:

Fantastoc Four 112 7.0 22.00

:takeit:
Thanks! SOLD!

No more books for tonight dudes.

Thanks to everyone.

I wil list the unsolds and get invoices out within a couple days.

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more books for tonight dudes.

Thanks to everyone.

I wil list the unsolds and get invoices out within a couple days.

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first cd4ever sales thread of 2010 comes to a close. :applause: