• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join the "My books don't get any sweeter, just older!" sale!!!

243 posts in this topic

Power Man 17 8.0 3.00 :news: SOLD

In which Iron Man kicks the living crapp out of everyone in the world.

scan0014.jpg

Shipping: 5.00 straight up US and Canada.

Paypal, checks, MO's, nude pics of Jon Bon Jovi for the wife all accepted. Checks must clear first unless I love you like a sister.

Red sign rules, PM's welcome but an unconsumated PM deal is trumped by a red sign.

Onward and upward!

"I can't be so much of a loser that I don't have any loser stories to tell? Can I?"

Holy cow Johnny Boy, where ya' been?

:o

Fear 20 7.0 7.00

Morbius begins and, not coincidentally, the 'let's have a hot girl in distress on every cover' theme begins. I do love the Morbius run.

Sadly the wear on the bottom FC keeps this from a much higher grade.

Although.....really....that could apply to every book.....hmmmm.

And yes....I'd hit it.

scan0015.jpg

Power Man 17 8.0 3.00

:takeit:
On the pile!!! :roflmao: That makes 2.

Power Man 17 8.0 3.00

:takeit:
On the pile!!! :roflmao: That makes 2.
hm

Paypal, checks, MO's, nude pics of Jon Bon Jovi for the wife all accepted. Checks must clear first unless I love you like a sister.

Red sign rules, PM's welcome but an unconsumated PM deal is trumped by a red sign.

Onward and upward!

"I can't be so much of a loser that I don't have any loser stories to tell? Can I?"

Dude, I've driven up to see you like 3 or 4 times. Everytime, some Swedish bikini model answers the door and tells me 'Roy eeess unavailable'.

Hurts my feelings, man.

Onward and upward!

Dude, I've driven up to see you like 3 or 4 times. Everytime, some Swedish bikini model answers the door and tells me 'Roy eeess unavailable'.

Hurts my feelings, man.

Dude, my mom said I was unavailable?

Onward and upward!

Hurts my feelings, man.

Dude, my mom said I was unavailable?

lol

Ernie! 'Sup!

Life in Kansas.....today at 2PM it was 66 degrees. Rigth now, it's 36 and raining and we're supposed to get 8 inches on snow tomorrow.

If you're unfamiliar with 8 inches....ask Roy. Twice.

Song on my Ipod.....never mind....it's too embarassing.

Some Captain Marvels....2 left over from a previous sales thread, but most are new.

Captain Marvel 31 9.0 10.00

scan0016.jpg

scan0017.jpg