• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join the "My books don't get any sweeter, just older!" sale!!!

243 posts in this topic

Captain Marvel 23 9.0 7.00

Gil Kane perhaps?

:takeit:
Dude! Are you gonna buy enuf books to where I actually have to mail them??? Nah!

Howard the Duck 1 8.0 2.00

The mighty, late, great Steve Gerber, one of the best and quirkiest comics writers ever.

I seem to recall this being known as a rare and valuable book when I was collecting in the late 70's. Is that correct?

For a while yes, this book was on fire...then the movie, then cancellation......now it's just what it is. Easy to find in any grade.

Not in 9.8

The mighty, late, great Steve Gerber, one of the best and quirkiest comics writers ever.

I seem to recall this being known as a rare and valuable book when I was collecting in the late 70's. Is that correct?

For a while yes, this book was on fire...then the movie, then cancellation......now it's just what it is. Easy to find in any grade.

Not in 9.8

I have a button from his presidential run.

Sorry, no politics on the board. :eek:

Not in 9.8

Well, I could say the same about Nova 9. But the reality is the book is not in high demand anymore.

But it was a GREAT read, no question.

Where is the lyrical accompaniment tonight?

Well, I started with a great song from a horrible band .....won't mention it.

Now bustin out a little Alice in Chains.....

So there's problems in your life

That's fukked up

You're just see-thru faded, overrated

Out of your mind!

But we all know where I'll be before too long......

Not in 9.8

I looked for that button for a couple years on ebay and couldn't find it. Finally I found it by bidding and won for only $60. Next week another came out and some one one for $50. Now I can still find it anywhere for less than $5.

Captain Marvel 14 8.5 5.00 :news: SOLD

In which Iron Man kicks the whole worlds again. Especially Captain Marvels.

Sweet book but for that hickey top right fc next to the code. Not a tear...more like a......suck mark.

scan0021.jpg

Not in 9.8

I looked for that button for a couple years on ebay and couldn't find it. Finally I found it by bidding and won for only $60. Next week another came out and some one one for $50. Now I can still find it anywhere for less than $5.

Had me rummaging through my junk drawer until that last part. lol

Captain Marvel 14 8.5 5.00

Sweet book but for that hickey top right fc next to the code. Not a tear...more like a......suck mark.

scan0021.jpg

SOLD!

SOLD!

I don't even collect those. Must be the stunning scans. :blush:

Heaven inside you.....hell within.

Captain Marvel 13 7.0 3.00 :news: SOLD

Versus Daredevil with 4 fingers!

In the interest of staying within CGC forum published guidelines, I need to state that the previous sentence was not factual.

scan0022.jpg

SOLD!

I don't even collect those. Must be the stunning scans. :blush:

Or my charming personality. :acclaim: