• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join the "My books don't get any sweeter, just older!" sale!!!

243 posts in this topic

I used to listen to Billy Joel all the time. I don't go back to it often these days. But The Stranger and 52nd Street remain of the great one-two album punches ever.

Scenes from an Italian Restaurant is epic.

Savage Sword of Conan 1 8.0 30.00

Nice white pages. A couple minor bends right side fc.

scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg

What's your point? Is this about your mom again????

Marvel Age 1 8.5 4.00 :news: SOLD

Don't see this for sale often. More of a spam pamphlet than a comic. Like 12 pages or so......ok, I didn't count. But no collection is complete without one. Except Roy's. And clearly someone said to Walt Simonson...."You have 45 minutes to shlt out a cover". And he did.

scan0001.jpg

Arrgh! 1 8.0 4.00 :news: SOLD

Cool series......not as fun to read as one would hope. But...we all have hope....then we end up at 50, curled in a fetal position under the covers suckin the bitter milk from the teat of our own shattered dreams......but I digress.

scan0029.jpg

Arrgh! 1 8.0 4.00

Cool series......not as fun to read as one would hope. But...we all have hope....then we end up at 50, curled in a fetal position under the covers suckin the bitter milk from the teat of our own shattered dreams......but I digress.

scan0029.jpg

:takeit:

Arrgh! 1 8.0 4.00

SOLD! And I'm still cracking up from own description. And my wife is oddly bitter about it.

we all have hope....then we end up at 50, curled in a fetal position under the covers suckin the bitter milk from the teat of our own shattered dreams......but I digress

mmmm....I luv suckin teat

Halfway point break.....need some more wine and step out into what is now an icestorm to burn a phattie.....LOTS more to go!

Arrgh! 1 8.0 4.00

SOLD! And I'm still cracking up from own description. And my wife is oddly bitter about it.

I appreciated it (thumbs u

Emergency 1 8.5 10.00

Apollo and Starbuck! Yes! Oh, wait....Hoss and Little John!!! No.....Starsky and Hutch? Ok, I don't remember their damn names.

Friday and Gannon? Naw...Reed and Malloy? Doesn't sound right either.

Wait...

Gage and DeSoto!

Yeah...that's it.

Marvel Age 1 8.5 4.00

Don't see this for sale often. More of a spam pamphlet than a comic. Like 12 pages or so......ok, I didn't count. But no collection is complete without one. Except Roy's. And clearly someone said to Walt Simonson...."You have 45 minutes to shlt out a cover". And he did.

Spam Pamphlet...., wasn't that a song by the Animals? I can almost hear the lyrics....., :think:

Marvel Age 1 8.5 4.00

scan0001.jpg

Cause that's the way I roll, baby!

Halfway point break.....need some more wine and step out into what is now an icestorm to burn a phattie.....LOTS more to go!

It's been tough keeping up with your torrid posting pace, I have a feeling it's about to slow down even more!!

Marvel Age 1 8.5 4.00

Cause that's the way I roll, baby!

Damn good decision homeslice!

It's been tough keeping up with your torrid posting pace, I have a feeling it's about to slow down even more!!

I don't know....I'm concerned.....there's not much booze left in the house. :cry:

I don't know....I'm concerned.....there's not much booze left in the house. :cry:

That's what women are for. Doesn't yours know how to distill?

:sumo:

That's what women are for. Doesn't yours know how to distill?

:sumo:

Or at least go on a run?