• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join the "My books don't get any sweeter, just older!" sale!!!

243 posts in this topic

Halfway point break.....need some more wine and step out into what is now an icestorm to burn a phattie.....LOTS more to go!

It's been tough keeping up with your torrid posting pace, I have a feeling it's about to slow down even more!!

I don't know....I'm concerned.....there's not much booze left in the house. :cry:

That's what women are for. Doesn't yours know how to distill?

:sumo:

Ummmm.....not sure if I should answer seriously or vomit???

I'll just say.....

Chili Special 1 8.0 12.00 :news: SOLD

Great book, hard to find in a decent grade. This is my third best. Second best is a CGC graded 9.2 which is really an 8.5 and a raw 9.0 or so. Buy it or cry like a little girl in the morning.

There's some salesmanship!

scan0030.jpg

scan0031.jpg

Halfway point break.....need some more wine and step out into what is now an icestorm to burn a phattie.....LOTS more to go!

It's been tough keeping up with your torrid posting pace, I have a feeling it's about to slow down even more!!

I don't know....I'm concerned.....there's not much booze left in the house. :cry:

I'll just say.....

Chili Special 1 8.0 12.00

Great book, hard to find in a decent grade. This is my third best. Second best is a CGC graded 9.2 which is really an 8.5 and a raw 9.0 or so. Buy it or cry like a little girl in the morning.

scan0030.jpg

scan0031.jpg

:takeit:

Or at least go on a run?

It's late....that's why they need to be able to distill.

:gossip:

I'll just say.....

Scott! Would you be needing this book in 2010 or can defer to a more convenient year??? Just kidding, I will get your goods out ASAP. And I publically apologise for my slowness and laud your patience.

Time for Abbey Road.....

I'll just say.....

Scott! Would you be needing this book in 2010 or can defer to a more convenient year??? Just kidding, I will get your goods out ASAP. And I publically apologise for my slowness and laud your patience.

Time for Abbey Road.....

Is it Polyetheline Pam? :shrug:

:headbang:

(there's no way I spelled that right)

Gotta fly guys.

Back in a bit.

Check that page count on the Marvel Age.

:baiting:

How many pages in a pamphlet? (shrug)

Gotta fly guys.

Back in a bit.

It looks pressed.

:mad:

Gotta fly guys.

Back in a bit.

It looks pressed.

:mad: [/quote Hey now, not by me! I'm as anti-pressing as they come! :sumo: