• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw WD, a Stumptown, Liberty #2, Agents and a Capes

28 posts in this topic

:news: Prices reduced - Take 25% off every book!!

AND - buy 2, get one free - if you buy 2 or more books, you can choose a freebie from what's in the thread - freebie will be the lowest priced book.

Got some raw books here, these are all extras on books I already have. I thought I might see if anyone else needed them ;)

:takeit: in the thread rules; PMs welcome and offers considered. Paypal only please. I will be shipping next week.

Prices below do not include shipping (and these are the prices for U.S. shipping only.) I can do 1st class shipping on one book; 2 or more will go priority mail. Shipping rates are:

1 book - $3.00 (1st class in a bubble mailer with cardboard around the comic)

2-3 books $5.50 (priority in a bubble mailer with cardboard around the comic)

5-10 books $10.50 (priority in a box)

10 or more $15.50 (priority in a box)

Please note: since I don't have a scanner I will try to include a brief description of the most noticeable flaws on any book. I will try to list everything, but please consider the overall grade I give as well as the description and picture. If you are unhappy with a book you purchase from me or disagree with the grading, please contact me and we can work it out. I never want an unhappy buyer!

First book up:

Stumptown #1, the elusive first print. VF/NM $7 SOLD

This was damaged in shipping to me, the top right corner was bent all the way through. The front cover bend looks worse than the back, it's a bit hard to see due to the black cover, but I got a pic of the front damage (see 2nd pic, top right corner.) The back isn't as bad, still bent but smaller. I put this at a VF/NM since everything else looks quite good.

043-1-1.jpg

050-2-1.jpg

Liberty Comics #2 VF/NM $10 SOLD

This is the harder to find Jim Lee variant cover, it contains the Choker preview. Another one damaged in shipping, came to me from the UK and didn't make the trip in the condition it set out in :( Still a nice copy, but there is a small spine tick to the back cover, plus the top right corner was bent all the way through and there is a larger bend on the front as well as a small one on the back in the same place. Basically the same thing that happened to the Stumptown. I just paid around $20 for this one if I remember right - asking $10 now.

006-7-1.jpg

Capes #1 (contains Walking Dead preview) VF/NM $7 SOLD

Tough black cover, shows several small dings, and front cover shows a couple of places with color rub. Overall a nice looking book though, good to add to complete the WD collection. The large wrinkles across the bottom are just from the bag, not on the comic.

030-3-1-1.jpg

Agents #6 NM- (contains WD preview) $7 SOLD

Nice copy, I think it's a solid 9.2 with a definite shot at 9.4. Just shows some minor wear here and there around the edges, a tiny spine tick on the back and a tiny one on the front.

035-3-1.jpg

Great books Kathryn! If I could right now I would definitley pick up that WD 19. Best cover of the series IMHO. Getting my car to pass inspection is definitely taking away from the comic fund. Oh well, it will be nice to drive legally again :devil: