• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG ASM COLLECTION 2-100. MOST 9.0 OR BETTER

171 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone.

I've gotten the Golden Age bug lately. I have decided to sell off my entire ASM collection. Currently it is the 11th ranking set on the registry under ZILLI1010. The entire set is going up for sale for the exception of the Pedigrees. I will be listing about 15 books per day and will ship at the end of the sales thread. I will be going to Chicago heroes and SDCC this year and can hand deliver if you would like. I can provide references if you like, and am flexible in terms of time payments.

First I'll take it on the thread gets it, if we are close via PM I will do my best to put the book on hold. People on the probation list, please don't bother...I will not sell to. Your satisfaction is guaranteed, if you don't like the book I will take the book back as long as it is packaged in the same way.

Shipping is $15 and is bomb proof, we can discuss shipping if multiple books are purchased.

As always thank you for checking the thread out.

Andre