• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Bronze Age DCs -- GL 76, Superman 233, 100 Pagers, etc. -- REDUCED!!!

30 posts in this topic

Hey all...got a short stack of BA DCs for sale tonight.

SHIPPING: $6 in the US; $10 to Canada, Europe, and the UK.

PayPal only for these, and :takeit: rules as usual. But please feel free to PM me with questions, offers, etc.

First books will be up in about 15 minutes. Thanks for looking!

-Mikey

what a beaut of a day in Harford County :hi:

(thumbs u

Btw...went to that store in Hickory today. I'm pretty sure I went to high school with one of the owner's relatives. Very unusual place...

what a beaut of a day in Harford County :hi:

(thumbs u

Btw...went to that store in Hickory today. I'm pretty sure I went to high school with one of the owner's relatives. Very unusual place...

did they get any more back issues? I was going to go look for variants, but have not made it back. The time I was there, I was in a big hurry to get over to "the Lodge" to drink some beers with some co-workers....

did they get any more back issues? I was going to go look for variants, but have not made it back. The time I was there, I was in a big hurry to get over to "the Lodge" to drink some beers with some co-workers....

Negative...it's all leftover '90s store stock. Nice folks, though...