• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A wide Assortment of GA, SA, and BA comics, many from and OA collection

1 post in this topic

Batman_fan.jpg

Terms:

First :takeit: wins and trumps inquires. Time payments available up to 6 months, just PM me the :takeit: and we can work out the details. No cancellation on time payment books. Only serious buyers should use time payments and not people whose collecting habits change on a weekly bases (this means if you buy it on time payments and then see another "grail" you have to have, don't contact me for a refund on what you have paid to date).

Trades:

Trades are welcomed. I mainly collect original art these days so I would consider trades for covers and splashes. You can see my art focus below in my signature line. I will consider trades for Batman 3 and 11, CGC 6.0 or better. Other graded GA Batman's also considered.

I will be offering up several books out of original owner collects found in California. This sells thread will feature a wide range of books from the GA to BA. Most will be raw. Up first will be some non-mainstream titles. I will list a bunch of DC and Marvel Horror later this evening.

Payment:

Payment can be via Paypal (no change on the price) or money order.

Shipping:

Generally $10 for Priority Flat Rate, depending on the number of books you purchase. International is doable but exact shipping will be charged (last three orders I sent to England ran almost $40 per shipment). Insurance is required.

Walt Disney Comics and Stories Vol 7, Number 7, Issue 79. Carl Barks artwork. Original Owner collection out of California. Solid 7.0 asking price $100 PM Me!

WDCS_V7_N7.jpg

Flash 117, Orgin and 1st appearance of Captain Boomerang, VG asking price $75 PM Me!

flash_117.jpg

Archie Group containing 11 issues, all from and original owner collection. These books were incredible. Amazing cover gloss. I cherry picked the best of the best. They are all from the early 1970's which is a tough period to find nice Archies. asking price $200 for the lot. PM Me!

archie218.jpg

archie220.jpg

archie222.jpg

jughead207.jpg

jughead209.jpg

jughead211.jpg

jughead212.jpg

jughead213.jpg

lifewitharchie123.jpg

lifewitharchie129.jpg

lifewitharchie131.jpg

Chilling Adventures in Sorcery Group containing 3 issues, all from and original owner collection. These books were incredible. Amazing cover gloss. I cherry picked the best of the best. They are all from the early 1970's which is a tough period to find nice Archies. asking price $50 for the lot. PM Me!

sorcery2.jpg

sorcery4.jpg

sorcery5.jpg

Oddball EC, International 4. Ugly spine roll otherwise not too bad. asking price $45 PM Me!

international4f.jpg

International 4 Back cover

international4b.jpg