• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final Push - Lowered prices on EBAY - New Auctions

5 posts in this topic

Ebay listing

This is the final push for liquidation of my comic art, as I actually found and officially made a deal for a MAJOR (and most likely last) aquisition of art I'll probably make in my lifetime. I'd like to thank all who have participated and acquired some really nice pieces from my collection and that they are now in a good home.

For those who are curious, I will not reveal the art until I come to full ownership. I'll only say that works by this artist are truly rare and this particular piece is "museum" quality.

Thanks again and take advantage of the auction bargains and make me an offer on the few remaining pieces. You never know, I might say ok!

Chris

Ebay listing

This is the final push for liquidation of my comic art, as I actually found and officially made a deal for a MAJOR (and most likely last) aquisition of art I'll probably make in my lifetime.

Chris

The last acquisition of your LIFETIME? I hope it's not so. And forgive me, my friend, if I doubt you. The collecting bug doesn't let go that easily....

The last acquisition of your LIFETIME? I hope it's not so. And forgive me, my friend, if I doubt you. The collecting bug doesn't let go that easily....

Lets just say I can only use other art to acquire new art. After this one, the tank will be next to empty, if at all. .. ...