• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Comics With Blow-Out prices! Whole Thread Updated 04/04

180 posts in this topic

All the books in this thread have been updated with newer "Blow-Out" prices. Everything has been discounted again on 04/04. They are all at at least 35% off my first asking prices. Most are at 50% or more.

Please use the :takeit: for first dibs.

Shipping will be $4 to the US and $6 to Canada for up to 6 books. Add $2 for anything above 6. If you would rather have a Flat-Rate Priority box shipping will be $10.70

I will accept Paypal or a postal money-order.

PM offers are welcomed. Be patient, Im only going to be able to be on a computer once per day - usually evenings

These will all come in new mylars with acid-free backing boards. They will be packaged very well for shipment.

I can provide a Hi-res scan if requested.

Money-back guarantee if not satisfied. Most of these books and their grades came straight from / were bought on these message boards.

I'll only be able to check this thread once a day - probably evenings. So please be patient with me updating it.

Thanks and enjoy! :)