• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man Sale via TOS, IMSM, and Iron Man 1 CLOSED

22 posts in this topic

Iron Man sale! Terms: PayPal only, and the :takeit: trumps all. PMs are welcome, but I rarely discount "hot" items, but if you buy 3( three) books I WILL be open to discounts, but no guarantees.Shipping; USA only, $10.00 1st slab, add $2.00 for each subsequent slab. This shipping is about 40% cheaper than my eBay ventures...Items will be FULLY INSURED - I eat any shipping differences. This is the CGC Board, and it is CGCers that may buy these, so I can do this.Paypal payment must be received by the 3rd day after :takeit: or the PM post is on this Thread. If the payment is not made, the FIRST ONE WHO PAYS AT THE SALES PRICE gets the item. Caveat: If you are on the Probation Thread: no way, Jose!!! I see several names that I have done business with in the past now on that Probation Thread, and I must honor the CGC's community collection of orders and rules here. Please do NOT PM me and ask for exceptions/exemptions/they are not correct/unfair, etc.This includes those who also are not in my good graces. I know business is business but those who continually rain on my parade need not apply. These comics were received back fresh from CGC a few days ago.All the CGC Certification Numbers are in sequential order beginning with:0718762001: Journey Into Mystery # 116 VF 7.5( not for sale)Here is 0718762002: TOS # 53, CGC 6.0: 2nd app. Black Widow: Asking $165.00.

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to View Image Album

Smart Services for Smart Sellers

More than just a pretty picture. Try Vendio Image Hosting.

Next up: Cert. 0718762007:IMSM CGC 8.5 asking $150.00 just to move the comic. Previous sales have been all over the place, from $313 to $110.

Image Hosting by Vendio

Next up: Cert. # 0718762008: IMSM # 1, CGC NM+ 9.6 Off-white pages.Asking $1,600 FIRM. This comic can't be discounted. If it does not sell, off to FeeBay it goes.

Image Hosting by Vendio

Cal... you're selling an IMSM??? :o

I have sold about 25 or so the last three months...

CAL running out of room and STILL will be the IMSM KING

Wow! I have gotten PM's about the JIM 116, and the 2 ASM's from this batch. My fault for mentioning them, I was trying to demonstrate the freshness of this batch of submissions. Last for tonight: Cert. 0718762010: IMSM # 1, CGC NM 9.4 WHITE paged GEM!I know I have another 9.4 WHITE up here, but the CGC numbers are CONSECUTIVE! Means something to me!Asking $745.

Image Hosting by Vendio

Against my better judgment: 10% on any comic across the Board including IMSM 9.6. If they don't sell here... they will on FeeBay.

Thread closes early hours Thursday AM whenever I get back from San Diego area.

CAL :busy: