• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: TOS 70 CGC 9.4 ow/w (White Mountain)

15 posts in this topic

Up for sale... TOS 70 CGC 9.4 ow/w White Mountain copy. Sales are relatively consistent around the $750+ mark with a last sale at $875 of this copy. I'll be honest though, I bought it, and I don't recall paying $875, but GPA recorded it at $875. #70, for whatever reason, is actually one of the tougher #s to locate in high grade.

I'm offering this here for $725 (a GPA low for the book -- but a deal for someone here). Smoking copy. However, I just picked up a raw one that I think the eye appeal is just as nice as the White Mountain, and would prefer to keep the raw one. To my knowledge, this copy has not been pressed.

$725 (shipped)

TOS70cgc.jpg

And finally... this was the slab I had saved from the big slab purchase I made from Nik. I will offer this for free if one the person who picks this up ends up being one of the people who knew Nik well.

It's also a Mass ped copy.

SSWS CGC 9.2 cr/ow

SSWS143cgc.jpg