• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010 Overstreet Price Guide #40...HC and SC

402 posts in this topic

ok, these are the folks that have not paid the deposit, and if I dont' have in the next couple of hours (or a PM detailing, etc), unfortunately, I cannot (will not) initially order for you...

however, the good news is after 5pm today, I can still reorder, but the discount is only 32% vs current 35%...

so, if any of you are on this list and shouldn't be, lmk (like you are sending check, etc)

spideyinacase

Vin

JerseyComicBoy

mrlatko

DiceX

jacks2start

s8zaphod

Big Daddy

ok, these are the folks that have not paid the deposit, and if I dont' have in the next couple of hours (or a PM detailing, etc), unfortunately, I cannot (will not) initially order for you...

however, the good news is after 5pm today, I can still reorder, but the discount is only 32% vs current 35%...

so, if any of you are on this list and shouldn't be, lmk (like you are sending check, etc)

spideyinacase

Vin

JerseyComicBoy

mrlatko

DiceX

jacks2start

s8zaphod

Big Daddy

alright, the 35% offer is now officially over, initial order is in place...

you can still order, but it is now at 32% off cover...

lmk

rick

spideyinacase

Vin

JerseyComicBoy

mrlatko

DiceX

jacks2start

s8zaphod

Big Daddy

anyone else on this list can still get in on original offer by 9pm CST tonight

spideyinacase

Vin

JerseyComicBoy

mrlatko

DiceX

jacks2start

s8zaphod

Big Daddy

anyone else on this list can still get in on original offer by 9pm CST tonight

Sorry, direct deposit was supposed to post on tuesday, but didn't until today(Thursday). I wish to pay the total on the OSPG 2010 #40 HC.

What is the total?

THANKS!

:foryou:

Hello All...

Just a note, we will be sending out paypal invoices for balances due on the OSPG this week...

Media mail for a 5 pound box, to any zip code from Fl is $3.95...because most are paying Paypal, we are going to do at $4.25 shipping, so as to "break even"...

if you don't get an invoice by next wednesday, please PM me, but no need to PM me before then!

thanks

rick

When will you have the books in hand?
books are scheduled to be delivered to us 7/21 and 7/28

I appreciate you doing this for us Rick,

but man this is the latest I have ever seen the OS guide roll out...

I mean heck in a few more months 41 will be expected on the shelves.

:insane:

Anyway thanks again and I can't wait to get mine.

(: