• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OSPG #40 HC and SC pre sale...

83 posts in this topic

#40 HC Batman cover...retail is $35.00...we will discount 35% to 22.75 + shipping

:takeit: (one please)

:hi: Still on the hunt for your X-Men #1? :shrug:

:hi: Not at the top of the list of things to do at present. Had eye surgery and need to get caught up on some school work.

ok, everyone in this thread has been PM'd desposit info (a couple of you didn't, and that is because you all already owe me so much money, that I figure you are good for it )

anyone in this thread that did get the PM, but can't make the deposit by Friday, just know I won't be ordering your requested copy with my initial orders (35%)...but you can still get one,

after Friday, you can still send deposit, but know you only get at a 32% discount (vs current 35%)

any questions, lmk

rick

ok, these are the folks that have not paid the deposit, and if I dont' have in the next couple of hours (or a PM detailing, etc), unfortunately, I cannot (will not) initially order for you...

however, the good news is after 5pm today, I can still reorder, but the discount is only 32% vs current 35%...

so, if any of you are on this list and shouldn't be, lmk (like you are sending check, etc)

Boboset

alright, the 35% offer is now officially over, initial order is in place...

you can still order, but it is now at 32% off cover...

lmk

rick

Hello All...

Just a note, we will be sending out paypal invoices for balances due on the OSPG this week...

Media mail for a 5 pound box, to any zip code from Fl is $3.95...because most are paying Paypal, we are going to do at $4.25 shipping, so as to "break even"...

if you don't get an invoice by next wednesday, please PM me, but no need to PM me before then!

thanks

rick

hey folks

just an update, guides are due to be shipped to us next week and the week after...

we are in the process of sending out all balance invoices, but will take through tomorrow at least (maybe even saturday)...

so, if you don't have an invoice by sunday, then PM me (thumbs u

we got about 1/3 of the invoices sent today (all manual) and will do 1/3 tomorrow and finish last 1/3 sat...so by sunday, everyone should have...if not, PM me...

Sweet, looking forward to this one. :headbang:
then you better send me some cashola lol

An invoice would be nice. :whistle:

weren't you pm'd addy to send check to (shrug)

ok, by now, everyone should have received either an email to pay via check or a paypal invoice for balance...

lmk if you didn't, but I checked everyone off

thanks

rick

just to clarify, since I am getting pm's from folks... I invoiced the email address that you sent the deposit under... i did NOT PM anyone an invoice...it was sent directly to the paypal addy, so paypal should have sent you a payment request...if they didn't, log onto your account, and it should be there...

ok, here is a list of boardies that I have invoiced, but have not paid balance yet...no "rush" etc, just listing to 1)help keep me organized and 2) so if anyone believes they have Paid, can let me know (we have already discovered 2 such instances)... most were just invoiced yesterday and have not even had time to pay yet, so just want to be clear this is more of an "ordered" list, not a "haven't paid" list (thumbs u

spiderturtle

eggman

rman44

hockeyand comic guy

seanfignh

jerseycomicboy

bubbagump

moloch

robocard

cj

designertoast

roboset

buckbiggins

jerster

flyingorb

tsimanga

toosnappy

mazzman77

freekster

mrlatko

fedoraman

cimm

strongguy

lugnuts

dicex

spideyfan76

bigdaddy

those are all the ones I have deposits via paypal from...

check orderers, I have pm'd you each (thumbs u

rick