• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OSPG #40 HC and SC pre sale...

83 posts in this topic

ok, here is a list of boardies that I have invoiced, but have not paid balance yet...no "rush" etc, just listing to 1)help keep me organized and 2) so if anyone believes they have Paid, can let me know (we have already discovered 2 such instances)... most were just invoiced yesterday and have not even had time to pay yet, so just want to be clear this is more of an "ordered" list, not a "haven't paid" list (thumbs u

spiderturtle

eggman

rman44

hockeyand comic guy

seanfignh

jerseycomicboy

bubbagump

moloch

robocard

cj

designertoast

boboset

buckbiggins

jerster

flyingorb

tsimanga

toosnappy

mazzman77

freekster

mrlatko

fedoraman

cimm

strongguy

lugnuts

dicex

spideyfan76

bigdaddy

povertyrow

those are all the ones I have deposits via paypal from...

check orderers, I have pm'd you each (thumbs u

rick

ok, here is a list of boardies that I have invoiced, but have not paid balance yet...no "rush" etc, just listing to 1)help keep me organized and 2) so if anyone believes they have Paid, can let me know (we have already discovered 2 such instances)... most were just invoiced yesterday and have not even had time to pay yet, so just want to be clear this is more of an "ordered" list, not a "haven't paid" list (thumbs u

spiderturtle

eggman

rman44

hockeyand comic guy

seanfignh

jerseycomicboy

bubbagump

moloch

robocard

cj

designertoast

boboset

buckbiggins

jerster

flyingorb

tsimangatoosnappy

mazzman77

freekster

mrlatko

fedoraman

cimm

strongguy

lugnuts

dicex

spideyfan76

bigdaddy

povertyrow

rick

spiderturtle

eggman

rman44

hockeyand comic guy

seanfignh

jerseycomicboy

bubbagump

moloch

robocard

cj

designertoast

boboset

buckbiggins

jerster

flyingorb

tsimangatoosnappy

mazzman77...pending

freekster

mrlatko

fedoraman

cimm

strongguy

lugnuts

dicex

spideyfan76...pending

bigdaddy

povertyrow

rick

Can you confirm I paid, I paid the invoice you sent via email along time ago.....
anone not on the above list was confirmed (thumbs u

just an update to all...we have received and shipped all preorders except about 10...so pretty much everyone has finished shipping (allow 2-10 days avg for media mail)...

I believe I have contacted the few folks that we can't ship till next week due to diamond shorting us, but books are in route to us and we will be 100% shipped by next wednesday (thumbs u

just an update to all...we have received and shipped all preorders except about 10...so pretty much everyone has finished shipping (allow 2-10 days avg for media mail)...

I believe I have contacted the few folks that we can't ship till next week due to diamond shorting us, but books are in route to us and we will be 100% shipped by next wednesday (thumbs u

I'm not on your list, and I paid full balance back in Mar!

V/R, Mike

I'm not on your list, and I paid full balance back in Mar!

V/R, Mike

one...happy birthday!...two, the only list I posted were folks that hadn't paid...since you paid, you wouldn't be on the list :baiting:

excellent...seems most folks have received by now, but I wouldn't expect everyone to receive until into next week, as that is just the nature of media mail...

hopefully the savings is worth the transit time wait (thumbs u

excellent...seems most folks have received by now, but I wouldn't expect everyone to receive until into next week, as that is just the nature of media mail...

hopefully the savings is worth the transit time wait (thumbs u

The savings is definitely worth the wait...I don't mind waiting a few extra days. It was a great deal and I received mine today :applause:

Got mine in Delaware....of course it could have come Wednesday or Thursday or Today as I don't check my PO Box but once or twice aweek.

But I digress, Thanks Rick.