• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone used the "Bill me Later" feature through Paypal & eBay?

2 posts in this topic

I received an email regarding a Paypal and eBay feature called Bill me Later which gives you $50 credit if you defer your payment for up to 90 days. My main concern is the mention that CIT Bank, the related credit party, can access your credit report periodically. I am not sure how often they would access; however, repeated hits might adversely affect a person's credit score.

Has anyone used the feature? Does anyone know if your credit score will be adversely impacted?

Ed R

I use it all the time. Jet Blue lets you pay in nintey days, no interest thru Bill Me Later.

My only concern with them is you don't get any set limit, it's done on a case by case basis. I don't know the answer to your last question, but it doesn't seem to have affected my score, nor have I read any complaints on the travel boards I frequent.