• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,282 posts in this topic

On 4/1/2022 at 9:16 PM, batmiesta said:

Those Psycho's are sweet, where did you get them? They rarely show up in that sort of shape in the UK. :(

Thank you all for the likes.

Batmeista, all but the sweet Creepy 131 and 132 which I got from our very own Randall Dowling (thank you, Randall (thumbsu), are from an Ebay seller that I had purchased a slabbed book from.  He sent an offer along with my original purchase, and I jumped on it. I've been paying on the books for awhile, and just recently paid them off. I posted some of them awhile back. These are the last of the batch.

On 4/4/2022 at 2:13 PM, dover said:

I just joined this club.

Creepy 29 VF.jpg

One of the last three CREEPYs I need, and all I can find are scrubby copies that people want $80 for.  This one looks amazing.

On 4/4/2022 at 1:33 PM, Surfing Alien said:

Just got my little pile in from @speedcake's sale as well. High quality books (thumbsu bookended by a pair of beheadings :highfive:

20220404_142647.thumb.jpg.a4d4c245cb533dd01c9e97320083e705.jpg

Wanna trade EERIE #35s?  Mine is only about a 2.0--one of the last 3 EERIEs I have that isn't 3.0 or better.  Yours is sweet AF in comparison...

1955270949_EERIE35F.thumb.jpg.7ad2a6ea2ce91466ed67ca2e010cc8e9.jpg

On 4/4/2022 at 4:03 PM, Axe Elf said:

One of the last three CREEPYs I need, and all I can find are scrubby copies that people want $80 for.  This one looks amazing.

It is very nice, from the @speedcake sales thread for $75.0 It is well graded but has "fixable" issues for a little bump. Jeffery Catherine Jones interior art makes it a winner inside and out.

On 4/4/2022 at 3:21 PM, dover said:

It is very nice, from the @speedcake sales thread for $75.0 It is well graded but has "fixable" issues for a little bump. Jeffery Catherine Jones interior art makes it a winner inside and out.

If that's the one that sold recently on here, I was out for the afternoon and by the time I got back and saw the sale it was already taken.  It would have been hard, as $75 is almost twice as much as I have paid for any other mag, but for that copy of that issue, it probably would have been worth it.  Congrats on beating me to the punch.  :)

On 4/4/2022 at 9:02 PM, Randall Dowling said:

Continuing to work at this run, cross posting from the Men's Adventure mag thread.  It's hard to tell the distinguishing marks that indicate the bad guy on this cover...

IMG_6820.thumb.JPG.83c88605a56757efbc465c1b1d9579aa.JPG

I love the covers on these.