• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,265 posts in this topic

I usually prefer to show the listings I've actually bought, but again, this is pretty mind blowing...I just don't know where Dave In Detroit gets his stuff, but 4 Eerie Tales in amazing condition! 

Sounds like he's got a sense of humor too if you read the description.  I just don't have deep enough pockets for books of this caliber, but he's also very clear that the listed price is not what he's expecting. 

If he's able to pull four Eerie Tales out of his hat, what else is in the hat?!?!?! :ohnoez:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/195165959309?hash=item2d70cc348d:g:CHAAAOSwkqJitmyC

Screenshot 2022-06-24 223403.png

On 6/25/2022 at 1:41 AM, This is Who We Are said:

I usually prefer to show the listings I've actually bought, but again, this is pretty mind blowing...I just don't know where Dave In Detroit gets his stuff, but 4 Eerie Tales in amazing condition! 

Sounds like he's got a sense of humor too if you read the description.  I just don't have deep enough pockets for books of this caliber, but he's also very clear that the listed price is not what he's expecting. 

If he's able to pull four Eerie Tales out of his hat, what else is in the hat?!?!?! :ohnoez:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/195165959309?hash=item2d70cc348d:g:CHAAAOSwkqJitmyC

Screenshot 2022-06-24 223403.png

They're back :whatthe:

On 6/22/2022 at 7:20 AM, Rip said:

A couple of my favorites from some of the magazines I picked up last weekend.

Issue 1 is in the 9.2 range (Very glossy) and issue 2 is in the 9.4 range. Both very tough in grade.

Monster mania.jpg

Love that MM#1 cover, what a stunner. (worship)

On 6/22/2022 at 1:44 AM, This is Who We Are said:

Recently acquired this Skywald. Definitely a top 5 cover for me for all horror mags—tells a story for sure and the more you study the artwork, the more the cover gets under your skin

2ABC0748-35C5-40ED-B904-AFFBCF82EE0B.jpeg

You don't see that book in that sort of shape very often, beauty!