• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHO Will Be My Hero And Step Up For Some KICK A$$ C2E2 Signatures?

192 posts in this topic

Apparently there will be a Kick cast signing at C2E2. I struck out the first time for CGC SS goodness, so who is gonna earn accolades, appreciation, and some extra bank in Chicago?

Women will fall at your feet. Men will wish they could be you. Children will sing songs for generations to come.

Oh yeah, and I will pay you.

PM me!

no one is taking books...

if you show up with books in hand and can get in line and wait hours on end and then have a CAW witness, your books will get done.

If none of the above applies, they arent getting done...

hate to be the bearer of bad news...

if you show up with books in hand and can get in line and wait hours on end and then have a CAW witness, your books will get done.

Well Jon Doug isn't used to this. See there used to be an awesome witness who would take request like this. Oh and the best part of it is he usually completed the request. Unfortunately that witness/facilitator is doing less events this year.

But not to worry I am pretty sure said person will be doing events again real soon.

Well Jon Doug isn't used to this. See there used to be an awesome witness who would take request like this. Oh and the best part of it is he usually completed the request. Unfortunately that witness/facilitator is doing less events this year.

But not to worry I am pretty sure said person will be doing events again real soon.

I think Chandler is still taking books? :fear:

No I think I am referring to that guy who got robert crumb and the cast of fringe. I know he is busy right now taking care of some other stuff and doesn't have the time or extra money to travel out of state for big conventions. I know he is doing frightmare

Dont worry I will hopefully be back in full force next year.... :)

No I think I am referring to that guy who got robert crumb and the cast of fringe. I know he is busy right now taking care of some other stuff and doesn't have the time or extra money to travel out of state for big conventions. I know he is doing frightmare

hm

Dont worry I will hopefully be back in full force next year.... :)

:signfunny:

yeah he will have a ton of stuff on ebay for you!