• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHO Will Be My Hero And Step Up For Some KICK A$$ C2E2 Signatures?

192 posts in this topic

no one is taking books...

if you show up with books in hand and can get in line and wait hours on end and then have a CAW witness, your books will get done.

If none of the above applies, they arent getting done...

hate to be the bearer of bad news...

As I feared.

:sorry:

You never know though, some poor soul might agree to do all that waiting in line, getting a CAW, etc. I have been shocked at the lengths folks will go to before, I thought I might get shocked again.

if you show up with books in hand and can get in line and wait hours on end and then have a CAW witness, your books will get done.

As I feared.

You never know though, some poor soul might agree to do all that waiting in line, getting a CAW, etc. I have been shocked at the lengths folks will go to before, I thought I might get shocked again.

true and someone might PM you and say, hey I will wait in line for $X amount. I shouldnt have come across that negative Doug, especially with you.

And I dont want what I post to come across as a negative either.

I think if you are a secondary market person (as I am), this is going to be like the old days of SS. Not enough supply and plenty of demand. Could be a new age of SS dawning!

Get to those shows peeps!

Is this thread about jonjesper? I've always considered him to the SS god. Are we to be anticipating his second coming?

minor greek god, like Nemesis, not a major god like Paul and Joe...they cast lightning from the sky when need be...

wait now I am sounding high and mighty...

WATSON!!!! :makepoint:

As I feared.

true and someone might PM you and say, hey I will wait in line for $X amount. I shouldnt have come across that negative Doug, especially with you.

And I dont want what I post to come across as a negative either.

I think if you are a secondary market person (as I am), this is going to be like the old days of SS. Not enough supply and plenty of demand. Could be a new age of SS dawning!

Get to those shows peeps!

That's what I'm saying, and it usually comes through at the very last minute.

And it's not negative, it's honest. We've already talked about this some, I know CGC SS is gonna get ugly on the buyer end for awhile. It's been a piece of cake for a long time and will take some adjusting.

:signfunny:

Two words: Robert Crumb.

GREAT lengths!

who is medicar anyway?

Short Answer:

Long Answer:

Born in Fayetteville, Arkansas, MedicAR is the nom de plume of Doug. Doug was raised in a blue collar household and raised to question everything from religion and science to opinions and motives. He has a degree in avionics, paramedicine, and enough college credits that he should be closing in on a doctorate, but he changed classes and programs as his interests changed and never accumulated enough credit in one program to seal a deal.

His passion has been comic books and related goodies since he was ten years old. His collection looks very similar to his college transcript in that it reflects a wide variety of interests but very little true focus.

Currently working on an ambulance on a schedule that only makes sense to the person that created it, he has been in the emergency services field for just over ten years, a length he is proud of because it demonstrates that he wasn't a "post 9/11 wannabe." He can probably count the total number of true lives saved on one hand and will point out the most paramedics that count their saves in the tens or hundreds have either had unbelieveable careers or have an exaggerated belief in their impact.

Doug is married and has one son and a dog and spends his near non-existent free time playing in his comics room.

Well maybe the true SS god could go to chicago and wait in line specifically for this if his expenses are paid and and arrangements could be made for a CAW to be present or at least nearby to view the signing.

Pirate is already coming, so...

(shrug)

Well maybe the true SS god could go to chicago and wait in line specifically for this if his expenses are paid and and arrangements could be made for a CAW to be present or at least nearby to view the signing.

Pirate is already coming, so...

(shrug)

lol