• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHO Will Be My Hero And Step Up For Some KICK A$$ C2E2 Signatures?

192 posts in this topic

Well maybe the true SS god could go to chicago and wait in line specifically for this if his expenses are paid and and arrangements could be made for a CAW to be present or at least nearby to view the signing.

Pirate is already coming, so...

(shrug)

:acclaim:

no no not pirate. He is a great witness but I was referring to that guy ( the true SS god) who got the dethklok comic signed by the whole band, and got robert crumb, and the fringe cast, sam raimi, jeff bridges, 80 mcfarlane signatures at one time, 25 clive barker signatures, John Landis, Alice cooper, Rob Zombie twice, and so many more

no no not pirate. He is a great witness but I was referring to that guy ( the true SS god) who got the dethklok comic signed by the whole band, and got robert crumb, and the fringe cast, sam raimi, jeff bridges, 80 mcfarlane signatures at one time, 25 clive barker signatures, John Landis, Alice cooper, Rob Zombie twice, and so many more

Paul Litch?

Just bought my VIP pass for C2E2. Guess I'd better nab a few more Kick-Azz #1's for this signing!

I wish Millar was going to be there....

Hope they have a CAW

Did someone say they wanted to get books signed by John and Mark? And yes the MIGHTY ZEUS (aka CHANDLER) WILL be at C2E2!

I think you meant MIGHTY SEUSS as neither Mark nor John are there...

:baiting:

Yes but maybe.. Juuuuuust maybe I have some information that MIIIIGHT be useful. lol But then who am I SUESS right? I guess I will need to keep this signing all to myself. Oh well.

I will bet you $50 you don't keep it to yourself? :baiting:

The need to take subs from the public is strong in this one!!!