• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's CGC Zap Only Crumb Thread

18 posts in this topic

Spent way too much moolah in the last 2 months, need cash infusion, 2 important books coming up tonight.

Paypal okay, may ship international but only boxed priority insured and that cost will be extra. (less expensive books can go first class)

Zap #1 CGC 3.0 CR/OW, F#G is $1600 in 2.0, my price $1650 shipped in the U.S.

Pay by MO or check, knock $50 off. The front of this book presents really well for a 3.0 but the back is missing a small chunk bringing the grade down. Want to own a copy of this book, but don't want to pay $5000 to $10000? Here it is.

Zap1CGC30CROW001.jpg

Zap #2 CGC 7.0 OW/W, Head First miscut, rarer than the Plymell above, my price $575 shipped in the U.S. Take $20 off if you pay by MO or check. The last sale on ebay was in 11/2009, a raw "fine" copy got over $400.

SOLD via PM

Zap2CGC70OWWMiscut001.jpg

Sold via PM

Zap #2 CGC 7.0 OW/W, Head First miscut, rarer than the Plymell above, my price $575 shipped in the U.S. Take $20 off if you pay by MO or check. The last sale on ebay was in 11/2009, a raw "fine" copy got over $400.

Zap2CGC70OWWMiscut001.jpg