• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Back!!! Have lots of sweet books to sell....please check them out.

207 posts in this topic

Can I ask 1 question of everyone? Why is this sale not in the "Mixed Age" Thread. I thought this was for Gld/Slvr/Brz only?

I put up 15 books a couple weeks ago and 1 book was a modern and I got hammered for it. I see several dozen moderns here..... (shrug)

Can I ask 1 question of everyone? Why is this sale not in the "Mixed Age" Thread. I thought this was for Gld/Slvr/Brz only?

I put up 15 books a couple weeks ago and 1 book was a modern and I got hammered for it. I see several dozen moderns here..... (shrug)

I dont know why anyone hammered you? Usually it is pretty relaxed. But anything post 80 should be in mixed ages, just a rule that is rarely enforced. Im surprised people gave you krap about it?

I'll be the first to admit that I would never cry foul in Scott's threads. He is a killer grader and he has the goods. My only concern is hitting the BIN fast enough. Plus if a thread starts out Bronze and older and then is successful and bounces into Copper/Modern I say no harm no foul. If it was a mish-mash from the get go maybe a different story, though.

Discussion :bump: for this sweet thread.

This has been a good sales thread so far, no need to call foul.

I appreciate you calling me out. Feel better about things now? Sure hope so.

Thanks to Sean and the others who had my back. Wow. Things like this are why I needed a break from the boards. Sometimes the "drama" can be a little much.

With that said, a heartfelt thanks to everyone who bought from me. Your faith in me as a seller is kind of humbling. I am working on invoices and will get them out asap.

Thanks again.

Scott

Caught someone on a bad day, maybe?

I doubt I would have even noticed. Some people are wanna be hall monitors.

Hmmm Like win you said personal option for paypal on your last thread and I politely brought it up to you and you were rude to me and told me what? How about when you put the Dare Deveil 168 in GLD/SLVR/BRZ why is a copper and no one said anything to you.