• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Back!!! Have lots of sweet books to sell....please check them out.

207 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. Have been taking a much needed break from the boards lately but need to move some more books. Really getting to the nitty gritty as almost every book that I plan to offer is one that I didn't really plan to sell. Some things have come up and it is time to let them go. I wanted to give all of you on the boards a chance at them before I go and do something stupid like put them on ebay. :)

As always, the first :takeit: is who takes it.

I will try to answer any pm's that I get as soon as I can, but please understand I am trying to take care of the goings-on in the sale thread first.

Buyer to pay all shipping charges.

I prefer checks or money orders over paypal. I sold books to about 20 of you back in January and everyone paid by check or money order and did not experience a problem. I can be trusted and my time on the boards should be a reflection of that. Paypal and I have had issues in the past when I was ripped off by an ebay seller. Ever since then I try to avoid using them. Checks or money orders only please.

Thanks for looking and I hope you see some things that you like.

Scott

Fixed for ya.

Hulk 345 in raw 9.8. Copy was purchased at the time of issue and is gorgeous. Scan speaks for itself. McFarlane cover and art on a nicely centered copy.

Hulk345new.jpg

Fantastic Four 35 in raw 8.5. The pages on this issue are snow white and I think the wear has just come from handling over the years. There is a small crease on the lower right corner and the standard amount of stress that you would expect with an 8.5. The cover is glossy and the back is super clean. It will be tough to find a nicer copy for my asking price. First appearance of Dragon Man

125.00, 1/3 off of guide.

FF35Salenew.jpg

:news: SOLD to Monkeyman via pm. Thanks.

Whitman 3 pack in 9.2-9.4

Consists of Daisy and Donald 50

Chip and Dale 72

Mickey Mouse 212

Separately they guide for about 40-45.00. Harder to find issues.

Whitman3pack.jpg

:news: SOLD to skinny white boy. Thank you.