• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Back!!! Have lots of sweet books to sell....please check them out.

207 posts in this topic

Avengers 87 in raw 9.4 with white pages. Purchased this one from a fellow board member as a 9.4, and it is. Beautiful, bright copy ready to slab...or keep raw...whatever floats your boat. Origin of the Black Panther and one of the best Avengers covers in my opinion.

Avengers87new.jpg

:news: SOLD to greggy. Thanks Greg. This was David's (divad) old copy. It is nice.

Thrilling Crime Cases 49 in 4.0-4.5

Book presents much nicer in the scan but the cover has numerous creases.

Cream pages and a classic LB Cole cover. Alot of you know how cool a book this is. Letting it go cheap as you can tall.

ThrillingCrimeCases49.jpg

:news: SOLD to comichut. Thank you.

Avengers 87 in raw 9.4 with white pages. Purchased this one from a fellow board member as a 9.4, and it is. Beautiful, bright copy ready to slab...or keep raw...whatever floats your boat. Origin of the Black Panther and one of the best Avengers covers in my opinion.

Avengers87new.jpg

:takeit:

Avengers87new.jpg

Marked sold. Thanks Greg.

Cream pages and a classic LB Cole cover. Alot of you know how cool a book this is. Letting it go cheap as you can tall.

X-Men Annual 14 in raw 9.8....or higher. Perfect copy...at least I think so. First appearance of Gambit, although a brief one. Puchased at the time of issue.

Stunning raw copy that needs to be slabbed.

XmenAnnual14new.jpg

Darn, was really thinking about this one. Was hoping it would be here for a day or two, might be making a big purchase tomorrow.

Really nice pickup.

Bruce