• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM TOS 45

17 posts in this topic

Wow guys, this book looks in the 5.0 area to me. Can someone back me up here?

I see a large crease bottom of front cover, spine wear, tanning. I don't think it can have those defects anywhere near 6.0.

Divad, where are you to lay the smack down? :baiting:lol

I agree on the 5 to 6 scale....are the pages brittle at all?Still presents nicer than

my two.Both have bad chipping in middle to upper cover.Nice book!First "early" TOS

I ever owned.(definately on the 5.5 6.o fence)

Wow guys, this book looks in the 5.0 area to me. Can someone back me up here?

I see a large crease bottom of front cover, spine wear, tanning. I don't think it can have those defects anywhere near 6.0.

Divad, where are you to lay the smack down? :baiting:lol

I could see someone selling this as a 6.0 . . . but no way does CGC give it a 6.0 :gossip:

7.0 to 8.0??? Get me some of that stuff you're smoking :insane:

6.0 on a good day

I defer to he who defeated me . . . nah!

5.0 :sumo:

I should have said "blind fold day" instead of "good day" since it does happen at CGC. Just look at the grades that both Avengers books have that were in the contest, I would not be a happy buyer if I have those in hands.

Would I buy this book if someone said it was a 6.0? nah, double nah.

I agree on the 5 to 6 scale....are the pages brittle at all?Still presents nicer than

my two.Both have bad chipping in middle to upper cover.Nice book!First "early" TOS

I ever owned.(definately on the 5.5 6.o fence)

not at all..OW from 1st page to last...and there isnt that much tanning ether i need to mess with the scanner setting some....but thanks =) i had it pinned at 6.0-maybe 6.5

6.0 on a good day

I defer to he who defeated me . . . nah!

5.0 :sumo:

I should have said "blind fold day" instead of "good day" since it does happen at CGC. Just look at the grades that both Avengers books have that were in the contest, I would not be a happy buyer if I have those in hands.

Would I buy this book if someone said it was a 6.0? nah, double nah.

yeah i dont think its anywhere near a 7-8 ( i wish tho lol ) but blazing bob hasnt let me down yet lol bought it as a 6 and i think its pretty dead but i wouldnt be mad at all with a 5.5....ill keep everyone updated :banana: