• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed!!!

258 posts in this topic

UP for grabs is an excellent copy of New Mutants #98, first appearance of you-know-who (no, not Helboy!). This copy is NM... actually much better but I don't grade above NM myself. Check the scans. Price is $70. It's worth sooo much more. A sacrafice to the board gods for sure.

:takeit:

^^

Thanks!

Thank you!

UP for grabs is an excellent copy of New Mutants #98, first appearance of you-know-who (no, not Helboy!). This copy is NM... actually much better but I don't grade above NM myself. Check the scans. Price is $70. It's worth sooo much more. A sacrafice to the board gods for sure.

^^

Thanks!

Thank you!

The pleasure was mine sir.

:bump:

New discounts, check page 4!

SE7EN #1 thru #7 (#1 has 1 spine tick, #2 is NM prestiege format(!) the rest are readers because I can't figure out why the covers are wavy and without gloss while the insides are perfect. Weird. The price of the lot? You need to ask? $5

Marvel Zombies #5 Silver Surfer Variant VF- Spine ticks (reader) $1

^^

Okay, now I have to figure out what 10% of $1.00 is. So that's 10 to the 2nd power, no, no, it's a(p-4x)=6x-a... I'll figure it out!

:P

Up for grabs a lot of 8 issues of Terry Moore's ECHO. Issues #6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14 15. All NM $14

NOTE: issue 13 was hiding under issue 12, so only 7 issues are showing. You will receive all 8.

95530.jpg.4168112a1cf0362fae543fac08673ee0.jpg