• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Amazing Spider-man 301 through 441

6 posts in this topic

I'm not quite sure what these books are worth.. I'm hoping not too much. I'd like to try to pick up a full set of Amazing Spider-man 301 through 441 for somewhere around $1/book. Does anyone who deals alot with modern comics know if this is doable?

Thanks

Do the books have to be NM?

I don't think you could get 'em that cheap ($140). Still, shouldn't be too expensive. I would guess most of the books, you could find for $1. But the McFarlane's will be a couple bucks each and there are a couple Carnage appearances that might be a few dollars too.

Chris

Do the books have to be NM?

I don't think you could get 'em that cheap ($140). Still, shouldn't be too expensive. I would guess most of the books, you could find for $1. But the McFarlane's will be a couple bucks each and there are a couple Carnage appearances that might be a few dollars too.

Nope, they don't have to be NM but I'd prefer them not to be G/VGs either. VFs are fine. Even if it cost me $200 for the set that'd be fine too. I just dont' want to pay cover price for all of them if I can help it.

If someone out there has these books please let me know. I'd consider trading a few Gold or Silver age books for them if that would help.