• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How in the heck did BOC get 5 stars and everyone else lost all of their's!?

36 posts in this topic

Help me fellow forumites! I got shilled down to one star! frown.gif

I didn't take them.

Joanna you have 10 stars why are you so special? 27_laughing.gif Are you the devil.gif ?

Davidking623

Alas I have no stars! See I told you I didnt have much faith in them!! Looks like I was right 27_laughing.gif Except for Joanna she got 10!

Hay that gives me a idea Ill nominate her for having the most stars of any forum Member 27_laughing.gif

Davidking623

I didn't take them.

Joanna you have 10 stars why are you so special? 27_laughing.gif Are you the devil.gif ?

Davidking623

As the only regularly posting female on a comic book forum (and in a strange coincidence, I look identical to the woman in the comercial who says, "You collect comics? Me too!") I have no idea why.

I didn't take them.

Davidking623

As the only regularly posting female on a comic book forum (and in a strange coincidence, I look identical to the woman in the comercial who says, "You collect comics? Me too!") I have no idea why.

I only rated you a 5 star Joanna but if given the choice I would have rated you a 10 acclaim.gif

Davidking623