• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 1-300

3 posts in this topic

I was just wondering what you all think would be a good price to pay for a set of Amazing Spider-man comics 1-300. (All the early issues are in low grade. The #1 is a G-, the remaining early issues generally range from G to VG with the #2 being a fair) The 129 is a Fine, and the 300 is a VF/NM. The grades get better as the books get newer. I picked up this set today. I'm not too thrilled with the price, but its something I've always wanted. (Now I just need the 301 to 441) I'm just curious whether or not I paid too much.

Thanks

I was just wondering what you all think would be a good price to pay for a set of Amazing Spider-man comics 1-300. (All the early issues are in low grade. The #1 is a G-, the remaining early issues generally range from G to VG with the #2 being a fair) The 129 is a Fine, and the 300 is a VF/NM. The grades get better as the books get newer. I picked up this set today. I'm not too thrilled with the price, but its something I've always wanted. (Now I just need the 301 to 441) I'm just curious whether or not I paid too much.

Thanks

Good Price is what they are worth,which is what you were willing to pay for them.A good price is what you maybe paid and a bad price is what no one is willing to pay.A good price for that lot I am not really sure! You might be buying at the bubble price with the movie and all !

Davidking623