• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling stars..

215 posts in this topic

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

I leave to go watch a Star Wars movie marathon for 8 hours and the thread get's totally trashed without me..............dammit. (translation: I went to sleep)

chewbacca.gifhansolo.gifleia.gifluke.gifc3po-r2d2.gifstormtrooper.gifvader.gifkenobi.gifyoda.gifewok.gif

Sheesh.......I can't believe I leave for a few hours......come back in here and you guys have raided part of my gremlin stash and have been taking turns porking each other.

There was something like 76 new freaking posts in this thread when I woke up this morning. I think I've definetely brought this forum down a notch or two. Allright.....from now on....I leave Butch in here to watch the place while I'm gone. (Is it just me, or does this look like a pissed off Scooby-Doo?).

big_headed_tiny_dog_awake_md_wht.gif

I can close my eyes and just picture BOC last night while posting this . avatar125.gif

And rickdogg and greggy suiting up and trying to double team him.

cokehead.jpg

That was some pretty funny , by the way, guys. No more doing it without me, or you, me, and Pablo the platypus are gonna have some words together.

pablo_platypus_prize_fighting_mode_md_wht.gif

Hey, he may not look like much, but he was a Junior Varsity alternate for a boxing team at a 1A school.

And in closing:

clicksmilies13996.pngcootie_wiggling_nose_yes_md_wht.gif

mittelgr016.gif

If you can come up with something WITTY, or at the very least even MARGINALLY insulting, I may feel compelled to once again acknowledge you and thus validate your existence.

Ahhhh......I was wondering where this chump-stain Khaos had taken off to. Welcome back whipping boy aktion073.gif

There wasn't anyone else in here gullible enough to fall for this stuff......so, here ya go.

I have facts for those who think and arguments for those who reason. As a preliminary, I want to examine the social and cultural conditions that foster suspicion -- if not hatred -- of "outsiders". Please humor me for a moment while I state that I am aware that many people may object to the severity of my language. But is there no cause for severity? Naturally, I feel that there is, because we are observing the change in our society's philosophy and values from freedom and justice to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: MajorKhaos. Those of you who thought that MajorKhaos was finally going to leave us alone are in for a big surprise, because he recently announced his plans to accelerate the natural tendency of civilization to devolve from order to chaos, liberty to tyranny, and virtue to vice. With an enormous expenditure of words, unclear in content and incomprehensible as to meaning, he frequently stammers an endless hodgepodge of phrases purportedly as witty as in reality they are misguided. Only the most shameless flakes you'll ever see can feel at home in this maze of reasoning and cull an "inner experience" from this dung heap of discourteous, wayward denominationalism. If, five years ago, I had described a person like MajorKhaos to you and told you that in five years, he'd pooh-pooh the reams of solid evidence pointing to the existence and operation of an avaricious coterie of faddism, you'd have thought me bumptious. You'd have laughed at me and told me it couldn't happen. So it is useful now to note that, first, it has happened and, second, to try to understand how it happened and how he argues that anyone who resists him deserves to be crushed. To maintain this thesis, MajorKhaos naturally has had to shovel away a mountain of evidence, which he does by the desperate expedient of claiming that mediocrity and normalcy are ideal virtues.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into his scribblings, but they don't seem to serve any purpose other than to replace law and order with anarchy and despotism. MajorKhaos doesn't want us to strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature. He would rather we settle for the meatless bone of diabolism. Armed only with a white shirt, pocket protector, slide rule, thick glasses, and some other neat stuff, I have determined that his minions argue that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. These are the same wild, deplorable troglodytes who make us the helpless puppets of our demographic labels. This is no coincidence; if you think that this is humorous or exaggerated, you're wrong. People tell me that MajorKhaos's contrivances reek like rotten eggs. And the people who tell me this are correct, of course.

MajorKhaos commonly appoints ineffective people to important positions. He then ensures that these people stay in those positions, because that makes it easy for MajorKhaos to subordinate principles of fairness to less admirable criteria. He says he's not vindictive, but he's certainly useless, and that's essentially the same thing. To wrap up, I'll just hit the key elements of this letter one last time. First, MajorKhaos is known for fabricating evidence. Second, my only goal in writing this letter and others concerning MajorKhaos is to criticize the obvious incongruities presented by him and his understrappers. And finally, I seethe with anger whenever I think about his short-sighted, uncouth half-measures.