• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fiction House Comics / Jumbo #97-155, Fight #70 / Jack Kamen+Matt Baker Art SOLD

13 posts in this topic

I have a few GA GGA Fiction House books that I would like to find a new home for. I started collecting these about 6 months ago because I liked the covers. I am hanging them on my office wall and it turns out I bought way too many to fit.

Hopefully someone else can enjoy these great books.

This is my 3rd attempt at a GA sale here and as I have now received some GA books back from CGC, I have some help with the grading. I have been in the comic Biz for over 25 years, but this GA stuff can be tricky

These Fiction House books have the greatest covers!

Not sure how to price these because as I have been buying them and questioning sellers as to why they charge more than guide or GPA they tell me to throw all that out the window. So I will do my best, but all will be under guide!!

Shipping will be included in the USA. Canada or Overseas we will have to work something out. Feel free to PM me with questions or Offers, but the 1st :takeit: gets it.

Thaks for looking! ALL SOLD

Fight Comics #70 VG/F $45

Jumbo Comics #97 VG/F $55

Jumbo Comics #111 F+ $65

Jumbo Comics #122 F $50

Jumbo Comics #155 F $50

OK Big spenders, I can do better on pricing if buying multiples. Or take all 5 books for $175 Shipped USA. That's way under Guide for GA GGA Comics :o

I guess I'll get all five then.

:takeit: