• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sports Illustrated 1

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

Sports Illustrated and Playboy seem to be more popular on the boards so I am listing the only copy I have which is SI 1 in 9.2/9.4. There was never any mailing lable on this copy and it contains all the cards. Just a slight bump at the top right corner, but a super copy overall. Asking $170 shipped in the US.

Ken

sportsill1.jpg

:takeit:

Hello,

Sports Illustrated and Playboy seem to be more popular on the boards so I am listing the only copy I have which is SI 1 in 9.2/9.4. There was never any mailing lable on this copy and it contains all the cards. Just a slight bump at the top right corner, but a super copy overall. Asking $170 shipped in the US.

Ken

sportsill1.jpg

Hello,

Ken

sportsill1.jpg

Wow! Very cool item to offer on the boards :applause: