• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10 ASM slabs...higher grade, mostly affordable sweetness.

69 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in the thread wins.

Neither Hall of Shame nor probation folks need apply (if even your hair is tucked up under your hat).

Payment methods: PayPal (personal appreciated, not mandatory :whatthe:), postal money order, or check.

Shipping: 9.00 in the U.S. for 1-3 slabs (Priority Mail box w/ Delivery Confirmation); $3 per additional slab. Outside of U.S.? We'll work something out.

Thanks for looking.

ASM #179 CGC 9.2 (WP)

The Goblin is in the house.

35.00 :news: SOLD

ASM179.jpg

ASM #123 CGC 9.2 (OWW)

White Mountain Pedigree.

Hero for Hire. Gwen's funeral. No rest for the weary.

199.00 :news: SOLD

I'm not terribly interested in selling this hence the very aggressive price (though I paid close to it :whistle:). But, on the other hand, someone shelled out 115.00 for this bad boy back in Aug. 2003, so maybe one day it'll be worth 199. Plus, once the Silver Age pedigree book comes out in the year 2,050, it'll easily be worth a grand or more. :smirk:

ASM123.jpg

ASM #97 CGC 9.0 (OWW)

The Goblin. Not approved by the Comics Code Authority. If I recall correctly, PCP was the culprit. Supposedly, a drug that is "angel dust." :smirk: I hear it's a horse tranquilizer and what some thought Rodney King was on in 1992 when he took a beating and kept on ticking. Then, Los Angeles was turned upside down.

115.00 :news: SOLD

ASM97.jpg

10th and final book...

ASM #45 CGC 9.0 (OWW)

Bowling Green Pedigree (formerly owned by country boy and CGC legend, Doc Watson :gossip:)

Date stamp on cover: if Nov. 22, 1966, is your birthday and you're a Spidey fan, you should really treat yourself to this Lizard Fest. :headbang:

275.00 :news: SOLD

ASM45.jpg

ASM #62 CGC 9.0 (OWW)

Magnificent cover. Medusa sure looks like she's in charge...yet doesn't achieve "bondage" label notation status via CGC. :sorry:

ASM62.jpg

Too bad her right femur is deformed by rickets, though. You'd think that an Inhuman wouldn't have a vitamin deficiency.

Too bad her right femur is deformed by rickets, though. You'd think that an Inhuman wouldn't have a vitamin deficiency.

lol D@mn it! Now that's the first thing I'll see every time I see that cover from now on! :cry: