• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MY COMICS DIARY - IT'S WORTH A LOOK!

43 posts in this topic

I wanted to start a new thread that would hopefully spark some interest and generate some new conversations pieces.

I have always kept everything, I've got stuff that I look at now and wonder why in the world I kept it at all, but I still hang on to it.

This diary of sorts are things I looked through and thought would be pretty cool to share with you all. Like I said, some of this stuff is pretty funny to look back at now, so please no negative comments. Good hearted ribbing is allowed and encouraged so don't be shy, I don't bruise! Just be nice. :baiting:

I encourage everyone to make as many comments as they want and by all means post your relative picks. Let's just try to keep the thread going.

So without further ado and in no particular order, here we go! :headbang:

This is one of my first convention displays, the date is Aug 6th for a Raleigh NC show but there's no year. Probably 93 or 94.

display-1.jpg

I wanted to start a new thread that would hopefully spark some interest and generate some new conversations pieces.

I have always kept everything, I've got stuff that I look at now and wonder why in the world I kept it at all, but I still hang on to it.

This diary of sorts are things I looked through and thought would be pretty cool to share with you all. Like I said, some of this stuff is pretty funny to look back at now, so please no negative comments. Good hearted ribbing is allowed and encouraged so don't be shy, I don't bruise! Just be nice. :baiting:

I encourage everyone to make as many comments as they want and by all means post your relative picks. Let's just try to keep the thread going.

This is one of my first convention displays, the date is Aug 6th for a Raleigh NC show but there's no year. Probably 93 or 94.

display-1.jpg

Quite a row of 50% off books. Where's my time machine? :cry:

This is the one that really hurts to look at. I don't have any of these now. :(

This is probably 1998

bigfour.jpg

Great shot of some great books! Love the thread! Keep posting those special memories!

:applause:

display-1.jpg

Quite a row of 50% off books. Where's my time machine? :cry:

That's insane right? All the Detectives and X Men and Spideys... If I could just get those back, I'd feel better :sick:

This is the one that really hurts to look at. I don't have any of these now. :(

This is probably 1998

bigfour.jpg

I'd be smiling from ear to ear with a lap full of comics like that (thumbs u